Here are another few things that you can do to maintain your well-being;
- Maintain a positive attitude - when things don't go so well, look at what did go well and what did you learn?
- Worry about the small stuff - don't procrastinate, deal with these early so they don't grow into big stuff.
- Don't take it too personally - if you have erred, say sorry and move on. We all make mistakes, that's how we grow.
- Write things down - make a list of tasks you need to complete, prioritise them in order of importance, then work on the list as soon as you can.
- Find ways to distract your brain - when we feel under pressure our brain starts thinking negative thoughts to protect us. Stop this by doing a physical activity while concentrating on something else, this will disrupt your thought pattern.