Select From Our List of Major Topics
The following is a list of the major topics that we can cover for you and your teams at all levels;
- The brain and how we process information – emotions, biases, gender differences, over-thinking, and worry.
- Communicating in challenging situations – the angry, the sad, the swearers, and the aggressors.
- The Triple A© technique – managing the things that people continually say and do that annoy us, termed the pinch points.
- The Triple Sentence© technique – delivering difficult messages, how to commence and continue challenging conversations.
- Dealing with other communication challenges – conversing with those who; won’t talk, are untruthful, have English as a second language, the abusers, the bullies, those who threaten harm, those who are struggling, etc.
- Getting the best out of interviews and longer conversations – using the investigative interview process.
- Generational differences in communications – quickly gaining rapport with the five generations.
- Using body language techniques to deescalate and engage – controlling micro-expressions, how to stand and sit, focusing attention.
- Handling and managing change – overcoming the obstacles to change.
- Personal safety – the benefits of preparation, situational awareness, overcoming complacency, and being alert to danger.
- Utilising teamwork in health & safety – holding each other to account, supporting others, and engaging teams.
- Preparing for emergencies – how to prepare for emergencies, civil and criminal, and how to intuitively respond to any situation.
- Motivating teams – using targets, goal-setting, variation, coaching, etc.
- Work/life balance – listing the common challenges and identifying how to overcome them.
- Changing mindsets – changing from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset.
- Learned optimism – bringing perspective to nagging personal problems.
- Goal wheel – how to strengthen an area of your life without losing momentum on other parts of your life.
- Personal resilience – simple techniques to overcome life’s challenges and increase ‘hardiness’.